Application is now closed. Please understand that we will not accept any new application after this deadline.
The decision of acceptance will take place on the 30th of April.
Early registration will take place from May 6th to June 7th. Registration deadline is July 7th, registration wont be allowed beyond this date.
During registration, you will be able to (optionally) submit an abstract for a poster that you would like to present during a coffee break. Depending on the number of submitted posters, a poster selection may be done based on the submitted abstracts.
INVITATION LETTERS FOR VISA APPLICATIONS
Invitation letters will be issued only to students after they have been accepted. Students that will need a visa are however advised to prepare everything in advance to speed up the process. We will need following information for the invitation letter.
- full name;
- passport information: number, issue date and place, and expiration date;
- the address to which you would like the Invitation Letter to be sent to.
This year is July 11th to July 18th. It is recommended to arrive one day before and make use of the Early Bird registration (evening of the 10th). This is also a good opportunity to meet the other students and kick-start joint activities.
The early and late (between parenthesis) fees are the following
- 300 EUR for students (350 EUR)
- 350 EUR for university professors or researchers at a public institute (400 EUR)
- 500 EUR for everyone else (600 EUR)
- Full participation in lectures and practical sessions
- Lunch, coffee breaks and banquet
In partnership with our sponsoring companies, we provide a limited number of scholarships. You can apply for these by selecting the appropriate options on the application form. See our FAQ for more details.