The application period will be from January 21th to March 16th. You can apply through this online form
The decision of acceptance will be taken on April 15th.
INVITATION LETTERS FOR VISA APPLICATIONS
Some attendees will need an Invitation Letter in order to apply for a Visa to travel to Portugal. Invitation letters will be issued only to students after they have been accepted. Students that will need a visa are however advised to prepare the documents in advance to speed up the process. The following documents are needed.
- full name;
- passport information: number, issue date and place, and expiration date;
- the address to which you would like the Invitation Letter to be sent to.
The registration fee for all activities is:
- 250 EUR for students (late registration: 300 EUR)
- 300 EUR for professors or researchers affiliated to a university (late registration: 350 EUR)
- 350 EUR for everyone else (late registration: 400 EUR)
- Full participation in lectures and practical sessions
- Lunch, coffee breaks and banquet
NOTE: A discount of 50 EUR applies to all prices above for those who are not attending the lab sessions.
We appreciate the support from Google, Priberam, thanks to which a limited number of scholarships will be provided.
- In partnership with Google, we will provide a limited number of grants that cover the registration. The grants may cover travel, accommodation, and registration expenses. Only PhD and Post-Doc students are eligible (priority will be given to PhD students). Grants will be given according to the relevance of the applicant’s work in the fields of machine learning and natural language processing.
- Priberam will also provide grants covering the registration (no travel expenses will be covered by these grants). Any master student from a Portuguese institution is eligible, as long as she/he does not have any affiliation to a lab that could provide the funding. Preference will be given to early-year students who have top academic performance and interests in machine learning and/or natural language processing.