The application deadline has passed in April 15th, 2013. No more applications will be accepted at this time.
Registration instructions will be sent by email after the application period is over.
Registration is now open to all participants whose application has been accepted. The early registration period ends at June 15th, 2013. To register, please follow the instructions that were sent in your acceptance notification. Any questions should be directed to: email@example.com.
INVITATION LETTERS FOR VISA APPLICATIONS
Attendees who need an Invitation Letter for applying to a Visa to travel to Portugal should send us the following information:
- full name;
- passport information: number, issue date and place, and expiration date;
- the address to which you would like the Invitation Letter to be sent to.
February 15th – April 15th
May 15th – June 15th
The registration fee for all activities is:
- 250 EUR for students (late registration: 300 EUR)
- 300 EUR for professors or researchers affiliated to a university (late registration: 350 EUR)
- 350 EUR for everyone else (late registration: 400 EUR)
- Full participation in lectures and practical sessions
- Lunch, coffee breaks and banquet
NOTE: A discount of 50 EUR applies to all prices above for those who are not attending the lab sessions.
We appreciate the support from Google and Priberam, thanks to which a limited number of scholarships will be provided. Detailed instructions about how to apply will be posted shortly.
- In partnership with Google, we will provide a limited number of grants that cover the registration. The grants may cover travel, accommodation, and registration expenses. Only PhD and Post-Doc students are eligible (priority will be given to PhD students). Grants will be given according to the relevance of the applicant’s work in the fields of machine learning and natural language processing.
- Priberam will also provide grants covering the registration (no travel expenses will be covered by these grants). Any master student from a Portuguese institution is eligible, as long as she/he does not have any affiliation to a lab that could provide the funding. Preference will be given to early-year students.